Yes that did happen last month and I didn't really post anything about it. I had a wonderful day altho -yet again- it was spent at the Uni, working on a big project. Luckily I have some awesome friends there, who welcomed me with flowers, cake, a reeeeeeaally chocolatey donut, bunch of hugs and champaign. What you will see however, are pics of my relaxed morning of eating well (for the first time in weeks) , listening to Jazz and opening the presents from my mom.
![]() |
| wore this on the same day |
![]() |
| haha you thought it was all fruits and tiny muffins but actually it was just the starters! |
![]() |
| Wooden key chain-thingie got immediately attached to my keys |
![]() |
| iron wire bookmark resembling a heart |
Funny how happy such tiny things can make you! I love having these items since they pop into my view several times a day, which immediately makes me think of my mom and feel warm and loved by her.









No comments:
Post a Comment