Not a party goes by without this lil lady causing drama. Dis time I shall tell you about Saturday Nights Fever featuring pictures of the buds of my favourite flower. I've been investing on Tulips frequently in past weeks to celebrate the coming holiday.
So I had this random weekend with my roomie Jan. He was so hopelessly bored on Friday, whereas I was happily loafing around, that I decided to pull myself together a bit and cheer us both up. Thus we headed to our nearby Shisha Cave for some cocktails! There we came up with the super idea of going dancing on Saturday to test our new learned skills from the Streetdance Course we're both attending!
Daadilaadidaa we ended up happily tipsy from a bottle of red wine and after I'd done my
Jan & myself quickly found us friends and as
On Monday I immediately ran to the police station to report my things. Mostly I was worried because of my missing driver's license and student's ID. I had only 20 euros in the wallet but other cards I'd wisely left home. The mobile phone didn't have much value and since it held a prepaid card, I didn't lose much. I had this gorgeous and really trustable looking officer taking care of me, so I left the station light hearted, however thinking I'd never see my things again and that shit happens.
Today. I got an email from the Officer, telling me that my things had been found, ALL OF THEM.
I bursted to squeaks and screams and happy laughter. BOY O BOY how could something like that happen!? I made a date and rushed to the Station to claim my things. Everything was there, pretty much unharmed, and check this -I still had 10 euros in my purse! Whoever took it or found it, had stripped me only of my coins!
To get over the shock and congratulate me of my non-earned dumb luck, I speeded to the nearest bakery and bought myself a cheese Pretzel and an apple pocket to enjoy before work.





No comments:
Post a Comment