"I can't keep up with my health"
I suppose that was the thrid obstacle on my list of troubles a month ago. Things have gotten somewhat better in between but let me clear you that.
I've been a bit worried about my personal health this autumn due to the fact that I often feel dizzy, sick, have headaches and at times pass out. It has followed me since I was 15-or-so and sometimes it just all darkens in my eyes while standing up or during a workout. I was told by my school nurse then that it's all normal to young women and that it'll go away with time.
It scared me I admit. Enough to get appointment to a doctor and finally get my skull searched. I've had the last meeting of three yesterday and the EEG and MRI pictures didn't show anything abnormal. According to the 2nd doctor I just suffer from a deficiency in blood circulation and have a low blood pressure that might also explain the shaking. No brain tumour, no epilepsy.
Second health thing is more of a psychological one. I've been terribly stressed because of university for over a month now and suffer thus from sleepless nights and occasional panic attacks. I had a lovely time at home at new years but now the stress has doubled as the exams are closing in. I feel like I can't keep up and make no progress. It takes all my power to try and remind myself that it's not so bad. That the world won't come down even if I can't make it.
I just cannot give up. It's this typical Finnish stubborness and morbid persistence that keeps pushing me to try and be perfect. I won't stop trying until it kills me. I wish I knew when to stop or had someone to take the wheel at times. To tell me when it's time to surrender. I kind of wish that somebody would put me to a hospital due to any reason at all as long as it included peace of mind.
I think I'm close to the low point where I was 2 years ago.
It's that bad I admit.



Voi kamala :-O mitä ihmettä. Onneksi ei ollut sitten mitään vakavaa, mutta nyt muistat pitää itsestäsi huolta ja ottaa ihan rauhallisesti. Kaikki maailman asiat odottaa kyllä :-)<3
ReplyDeleteMillaista oli olla sairaalassa Saksassa? :-D
Kiitos huolesta ja haleista <3 Opiskelu on kuntolaji sanoisin?
DeleteSaksan lääkärinvastaanotot (3 zipaletta), jotka tuli vierailtua oli oikein mukavia vaikka välillä vähän kielimuuri tulikin vastaan. Hikoilin kuitenkin ujoutta ja pelkoa ulos päiviä ennen tarkastusaikaa, sillä kuvittelin tietenkin kaikkein pahinta. Melkein pyörrytti jo ajatus astua ovesta sisään! :D Suosittelen jos on tarvis hahhah
No sitähän se joskus on! Mutta välillä tulee sitten helpompia vaiheita ehkä? Ja aina on loma, jolloin sitten voi hengähtää. :-)
DeleteHahhah :-D no nyt ehkä osaat sitten lääkärisaksaa! Mutta ainahan se on pelottavaa, jos epäillään että on joku vakava juttu kyseessä