![]() |
| Emma Wahlberg |
Holy shit!
Last weekend was spent happily in my German hometown, Hamburg, visiting my darling's family and Lasse. On Saturday I was shopping at the fleamarket and later in city centre with my boyfriend. GUESS WHAT!?? At Monki, both me and my handsome love were picked up by a model scout and given a business card from -and here comes- MEGA MODEL AGENCY! Ohmygoooooooooosh! Do you have any idea what a huge agency that is?!?!
![]() |
| Andrej Pejic, the amazing androgyne model diva |
Ok, I admit it, me neither before Mattis (a friend) googled the shop and guess what we found? Super super models like Anja Selezneva, Carmen Kass, Daisy Lowe and a huuuuge amount of other insanely beautiful women and men. Shit they even have Jerry Hall!
![]() |
| Suvi Koponen, Finland's Next Top Model 2005 |
Now getting an invitation card like that doesn't mean I've just been picked up for the next Victoria's Secret Show. No no no.. they just MIGHT be interested. Now it's clear as a day that I don't stand a chance with my 169 cm and 54 kilos but being even asked by a professional from the Mega Models in a crowd of hip young people of Monki, I'm truely superficially excited and flattered. I've gotten those kinds of cards twice before in Hamburg and Frankfurt but NEVER from such a BIG BIG modelling agency as this!
![]() |
| Natasha Poly, I bet you've seen her somewhere too! |
I hope I can persuade my beautiful boyfriend to do it as he FOR SURE has the face, hight and body to pull it off in both runway and photoshoots!
All the pictures on this post are from the website and portfolios of the models in Mega Model Agency. Check their site out for more beauty!




No comments:
Post a Comment