Whoah I'm such a bad blogger! I'm just going through some stuff at the moment and my University stuff has turned serious this year. For the past 2 semesters it's always been quiet and chilled in the beginning of the year leading to a panic and tears in the end of course but this time it's different. I've been working my ass off every week pretty much and it seems like there's no evening free from work. I feel quilty this very moment for taking time away from duties altho I just came from work an hour ago!
To make u a bit happy because pictures of me makes everybody happy??? I'll show you the result of a freezing afternoon with Liz and Roscoe in a park. Amazing how warm it all looks like right?! In reality it was cold, windy, gray and dark that day and I couldn't really feel my toes or my fingers anymore during these shots.
aivan ihania nää kuvat. tsemppii koulun kans, kuullostaa kamalalle :(
ReplyDelete