Sorry again for the lack of posts and my granny speed in updating anything in here. The University is ON and I've been tackling nights and days with my miniature buildings and physics homework. Thank goodness my Mauzibum (bf) is a mathematical genious and a patient mind. Even better that my oh-so-wonderful roomie Jan is studying physics and can explain all my questions and beyond! Can a
Last week went in a blurr -literally- as I was down with a cold and on Aspirin most of the time. I made several trips to our local drugstores to stack up my winter supplies and as I'm a sucker for good service, I of course went for the most expensive shit, double packages and some just-incase-purchases. They're just so damn nice at the pharmacy! Over-educated and always interested in your personal health. I suppose I can't get enough of the attention and thus fall for shopping. At least quality meets price in this hut!
NOTE TO THE DRUGS: The Aspirin causes sense of Euphoria as side effect! --> I stared the sun in the train for 2h, thinking how beautiful the world is and on my class trip I told my friend Robbie how much I love class trips and having friends.. Oh yeah, side effect confirmed. I was high for 6h. Bepanthen for Nose and Eyes when you have damaged skin is the BEST lip balm according to the pharmacy personel! Confirmed, I love this stuff and of course bought double package for winter. The Bath Salt just looked and smelled delicious but is yet to be tested. Pure impulse buy.
As said before, last week was eventful in many ways. On Tuesday my year architecture and interior design students went on an excursion to Insel Hombroich in Düsseldorf. It's a sort of hidden park where you of course pay to get in first of all, and then run around in the wild to different buildings or pieces of art placed randomly here and there.. I wasn't so impressed about the architecture nor the art (not my cup of tea) but boy-o-boy did I have fun with my classmates! The weather was autumnly pleasant, I got to know my four group members a bit better and running in the nature made jokes funnier and my sweaty cheese sandwiches oh-so-tasty. This 13-hour hyping and hopping didn't naturally cure me at all and instead I was totally burned out the following days...
| I'm such a fan of Elena's long hair ♥ |
| more impulse buys and happy home moments |
Last and the least, a little sneaky peek about Halloween with my duckly darling, who visited me this dark weekend.
I'm a home cat and watching Stanley Kubrick's The Shining for the fifth time (ma man hadn't seen it yet) with Jello was all I needed this weekend. Jack Nicholson creeps me out in every role thus a warm nook in my honey's armpit was just the thing ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment