Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sunday Bloggerday


Autumn is coming and I feel like buying a new backpack.. Why? Well, mainly because ladies and gentlemen, this dame is going back to school this year finally! Yup yup, Uni Darmstadt took me in for architecture.

Did I even update my latest Uni wishlist at all? It went something like:
1) Interior Design (Darmstadt)
2) Architecture (Darmstadt)
3) Japanology (Hamburg)
4) Economics (Darmstadt)

Apparently the bar was set higher this year for Interior Design and my Numerus Clausus of 2.2 didn't make it. However I am currently more than happy about getting into architecture, as the first 3 semesters are going to be very similar to interior design anyways, and there is the chance for me to change the subject after the first semester.

WOOHOO PEOPLE! This is what I've been aiming at for the whole past year! It brings tears to my eyes only to think of all the amount of  work, sweat, distress and fighting that FINALLY, oh finally, paid off! This is what I came for! The moment we've all been waiting for.


 To be blunt. This is where the circus starts. I'm currently looking frenzily after a place to live, working out a health insurance, paying off the first semester, settling my last working month at Akiko's etc. Hoping my small earnings won't fail me until I get (if I get) the student allowance from the Finnish government. I need to cancel my gym card, register at Darmstadt (I suppose) and sometime change my Finnish address to a German one.

Lucky I have my honeybum to help me out ♥ My mister has been through the racket last year as he started the Uni in Marburg. We're meeting in Darmstadt after my work on 21.8 to check the place, some WG rooms, and to enroll me into the Uni. Returning on 24th as I need to work again.

pics of a 10-year-old model Thylene Blondeau


I humbly warmly recommend the Swedish José González to your rainy days and darker evenings.

2 comments:

  1. Ilona tahtoo tulla kylään! Yliopistoelämä, weee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ilona saa tulla kylään heti kun mun yliopistoelämä on alkanut :D Oon lähettänyt 25 soluhakemusta ympäri Darmstadtia!

    ReplyDelete