A month ago I started the language course prepairing me for my TestDaf. In this course every one of us was supposed to present a short intorduction of their country. Filled with pride and positive images of my beautiful Finland, spiced with homesickness of course, I told about the land of thousand lakes and great social system. Sauna, salmiakki, Nokia, Marimekko and Santa Claus. Finnish nature, Finnish education, Finnish design. After my presentation every single person in my audience wanted to move to Finland. The great country of justice and security. Yes, we have long dark cold winters, high taxation and high-ranking suicide rates but children can enjoy kindergarten and free education, and even if you are an unemployed alcoholic you have a mobile phone, income and home from the government. And talking about unemployeds and alcoholics..
..I was thinking of making a political update about the election result in Finland. Now however I feel tired and what can I say? I'm astonished and ashamed. There is no excuses for the people calling themselves True Finns. The nation get's what it deserves.
Read and learn about the soul of Finland:
- Who are they
- Situation check up
- What the world thinks
What are we? A tiny nation afraid of foreigners, homosexuals and taking responsibility.
![]() |
| "So what are we like supposed to do in the Parlament?" "Haha, the fuck would I know." |
The lyrics of this song are the probably the best description of Finnish people. I didn't link the translation as it ruined the whole text by being dead simple and the video tells the rest. From a Finnish movie Häjyt.


Aivan!! Olet niin oikeessa! :-D ei hitto toi kuva Timosta ja Jyrkistä.
ReplyDeleteJa siis ihan SICKSICKSICK kaikki Soinin mielipiteet. Veri vaan kiehuu päässä kun edes ajattelen koko asiaa. Tulevaisuus näyttää, mitä tästäkin vaalivoitosta sitten seuraa..
Onneksi on blogi, jonne pääsin purkamaan tätä ihmetystä ja häpeää. Tainoh.. taisin purkautua heti ekana Rubenille ja sen vanhemmille kun katsottiin yhdessä uutisia. Ihan jees oli siinä selitellä ettei me mitään natseja olla kö Soini tuulettaa ja huutaa voittoa kuvaruudusta.
ReplyDeleteKaljamiehet voitti vaalit ja koulutetut kaupunkilaisnaiset hävisivät... Sä oot fiksu kun lähdit sinne Saksaan. Saavatpahan persut näyttää, mitä se "muutos" tarkoittaakaan. Back to the 30's... "Markka takaisin" ja silleen...
ReplyDelete