Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Road Trip Day 2 Part Two: Aiguines



We were meant to camp on these mountains in Aiguines but the plans got overrun by a monsterous rain and thunder storm. It was infact so bad weather that we couldn't even find the site! Hungry, mood in the dirt and cold from the rain, we decided to spend our money on a nice night in a hotel! I know. Terrible.




Just kidding. We got an awesome room for three people with the price of 90 euros and were more than satisfied with it. To make matters even more dreamy, the storm passed quick enough to reveal the most beautiful sunset. Ever.

Lac de Sainte-Croix




I totally fell for this village and think it was the best stop on the entire trip. It was filled with this mystical super romantic French flair I tell you! That's why so many photos of it. I intend to return to Aiguines one day.













I'll see if I can post something of Nova Rock soon. I might be spending my Midsummer this year on the Southside Festival by the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment