Meet the Babies
![]() |
| echeveria elegans |
![]() |
| somekind of crassula |
![]() |
| sempervivum tectorum |
![]() |
| no idea, so i named him Paws |
![]() |
| crassula ovata hobbit |
Adorable gang aren't they? Now finding suitable homes for the little ones, I needed to get a bit creative. The big sisters Vera 1 and Vera 2 (gotta come up with cooler names) took care of their new buddies while I dug about my drawers and stashes.
I bought the aloe veras from 2 different fleamarkets for about a year
ago and they have grown fabulously ever since. We had to battle against
some mealybugs with whisky and new soil in between but it seems like
they have survived the meany attacks quite unharmed although Vera 1 has
turned sadly pale.
Done! I had to surrender my favourite tea cup and a tiny milk jug made of porcelain to the kiddies but what wouldn't one do for their children right? One of the plants inhabited a small marmelade glass which I then stuck into a water resistant paper bag from Uashmama.
Yeah I feel like I just saved the planet by planting some mini trees. If not the planet then hopefully at least the air quality of my 13m². A Bit. I suppose the summer slash holiday feeling was more what I was going after.
Have a great week people!
















No comments:
Post a Comment