Thursday, October 24, 2013

Jack-O-Oh-O


Have I mentioned how I actually looove Halloween? Not the trick-or-treating or the cheap costumes but the way one loves scary stories and Tim Burton films. Autumn is my favourite season and I'm always in for any reason for a special celebration day during the gloomy time of the year.




Last weekend I decided to carve a Jack-O Lantern with my buddy Nils. I'd seen those big fat pumpkins at his nearby supermarket few weeks earlier and knew already then that I just had to get my hands on one! With the support of cool music, munchies and some soft drinks we then created a superior lantern and an ass load of soup.




Oh yeah, we also salted and fried some pumpkin seeds in the oven cos we didn't want to throw anything of the veggie king away. Google nor I recommend doing this tho, since the seeds aren't really digestable and you tend to get a tummy ache afterwards. I suppose you ought to remove the outer shell first but I have no idea how that's supposed to work. Nils couldn't.


Don't be afraid of Nils, his identity is just badly photoshopped haha


Our Jack-O turned out pretty bad ass right?

No comments:

Post a Comment