Dear me, it's been ages since I left and came back. Well technically not that long but I feel like a shit ton of things have happened. I'll just start by showing some Budapest pictures. I took close to 800 pics again and shooted about 4h of video material. As it turns out, I won't have the time to edit all of that footage too much since University work doens't leave me much free hours if any.
![]() |
| View from our Hostel Room! |
As you can already see, the city is wonderful and full of funky details for beginning Architects! I was totally overwhelmed with the old buildings, beautiful bridges and all the greenery.
Throughout the week I was walking in a dream. I just LOVE travelling and having all that time only to concentrate on the things you love (like drawing, eating, laughing, photographing, strolling through the Vintage heaven etc. etc.) instead of sitting long hours at my working desk, really felt awesome. Every day brought something new and exciting!
What kind of pictures would you like to see from Budapest? I've got it all! Any questions? I've gathered quite a list of places to visit, where to eat and where to shop during this Exkursion so I'd be more than happy to share.



















No comments:
Post a Comment