I was babysitting the sweetest lil kiddy last Monday and Tuesday. I had honestly no idea babies could be so damn cute and nice! The tiny Martha here was smiling and laughing the two days through and we had no single problematic situation whatsoever. What do babies really do? This one was mainly yodeling, playing, sleeping, eating and peeing happily. If she did cry it was only 5min for hunger. A problem solved by Babytea or bottled Momma-milk.
| Waking up in the sleeping sock. |
I can't really explain the wonderful feeling I had then. Feeling somehow so damn proud of going around with such a lovely little creature even she isn't mine. Like normally I'd rather avoid those fragile, loud little monsters! Don't they usually bellow beyond the imagination, turn violet with rage and create a circus if their needs aren't immediately satisfied??
| Contently dozing in her babybag. |
Rationally, beeing at the edge of my periods, my hormones were driven insane by the smell of the baby alone. I've been suffering from emotional Baby Fever the whole week since, which is totally not like me! Gotta keep my head cool and wait another 10 years for that to happen haha.
Sorry for the crappiest shittiest photoshopping. I have no idea/time/energy how to the get rid of the white edges gaaah.
Miten ihana hän on!!!! Tervetuloa kerhoon! Mullakin oli Elli-vauva kylässä ja miekin haluun semmosen nyt!
ReplyDelete